Upping from 100mg to 150mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone gone from 100mg to 150mg and been fine with no side effects? I'm meant to up to 150mg tomorrow I've done 100mg for 5 weeks now and doc wants to up it as I still feel edgy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yeah, I went up from 100mg to 150mg around the same mark and then felt it was too much for me. It made me almost catatonic, like in a stupor. And more neck stiffness and diarrhea. If I were you I’d live with the edgy feeling for up to 2 months before I raise it. But this is just me though. Best of luck. Take care. XX
    • Posted

Thank you, shall see what my doc thinks today I'm unsure about going up hopefully it will be positive but don't want all the side effects again

• Posted

Hi Kayleigh, How are you doing on 150? I've been on it for 7 days and I had one bad day and one really horrible day but the other days were good. I really think I will be good on it. Hope you will too.

• Posted

Hi Kayleigh - Today is day 14 on 150. I had a great weekend but yesterday was awful and today is just a tiny bit better. My breathing is heavy and I have this lump in my throat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.