upset

Posted , 6 users are following.

i am waiting for 7th tkr. loads complications. to keep it short 2 os have told me i will never be able to lead up stairs with left leg. i ve no choice but to have a stair lift which i resent with a passion. i so do not want it. has anyone else been in this situation

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

sorry cant help, havent heard of a yone having so many, but what went wrong that you needed so many? How awful for you , are you in uk? Best of luck for op

• Posted

wow 7 tkr i couldnt cope with that but stair lifts are magic no shame in needing one i have had 2 lol

• Posted

i feel like its final nail in coffin.duration of 11 years my life as it was slipping away. been thru hell feel like my last bit independance gone.pple tell me their parents have them but parents 70 or 80 i am 56 and feek robbed.i tell myself much worse happens to pple but i really cant get past this

• Posted

i feel so sorry for you and understand what you're going through. i too have lost years of my life because of this unsuccessful TKR.

i really wish I had never had it done. its wrecked my general health x

• Posted

mary

what happened to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.