upset at mo with pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

Went for a walk earlier had a lot of pain in my legscouldnt walk tidy kept going sideways looked like i was drunksad soo tired when i got home had a cup of tea and feel asleep for tep hours still in pain

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi HOTpicks

Poor you.....take it easy and try having a soak in Epsom Salts. Hopefully you feel better soon.  Take rest and have a pleasant evening. wink x

• Posted

i sway as well when i walk esp if i get tired by other doing it 

often walk as if i am drunk nightmare 

only wish i could a have a few to get few the long days 

of pain and boredom

• Posted

Sorry to hear you're not well! I'm sort of glad to hear you say you walked as if you're drunk, I have been trying to describe "the walk" to the doctor and the ENT consultant I was referred to. I'm so sick of wobbling my way through life, I'm sure people must think I'm an alcoholic sometimes. Of course the ENT bloke told me I am deaf and sorted out a hearing aid but apart from that I'm fine. He said loss of balance was caused by the damage to my neck, that's quite extensive, cutting off the blood supply to my brain for a split second. I know that isn't it but couldn't describe what it's really like, being drunk is spot on! Thank you so much for that!

s x

• Posted

Sounds similar to what I did today. Went for a walk and fell asleep.  I find that I get pain in my heels when I walk too far. The symptoms are never ending!  
  • Posted

Its been a tiring day been putting my feet up cos to be honest if i moved id be in pain glad to see doc soon
  • Posted

We'll done you, for trying..hope your body gets over the aches and pains really quickly..feeling for you HOTpicks....I've had quite a laughable and rotten morning already..sometimes we just have to really try hard to stay positive...I .thought I would have a coking day...grr..as hubby is out for most of today on business...I filled the deep fryer last night with Olive Oil, thinking I would be ahead of myself for today..mmm.,,I tipped it over on the bench and the oil went down on the new floor and in the cupboards.....I can't bend due to dizziness, mmm.or even go on my knees due to knee op...grr...I just bent down keeping my head help up...mm..talk about a funny look....what a morning...it took me 2 hours just to clean up..I used  a pair of long Barb-A -Que  tongs..lots of kitchen paper., etc...cut my finger on the tongs..blood everywhere..it wasn't that bad..just soo much blood-tells me I'm still alive..lol...,I always cook with coconut oil...it goes hard like butter....but I reluctantly filled the deep fryer with Olive oil this time- it doesn't  have a very high heat point...next time that's what it going to be for sure.. mm...interesting how we learn ..put it down to a learning curve.rolleyes....having a cuppa right now"..don't know if I'll cook today..mmm...might ring hubby and tell him to bring home takeaway..he hates take away too...says it's just rubbish..mmm..one good thing..NO Fibro pain...it's funny when something happens..you just go into survival mode....flight or fright...lol . All you Fibroites have a lovely day...be blessed..:-) xxlol
    • Posted

Sending hugs sounds like you had a day u would like to forget hope you r ok xx
    • Posted

Thanks HOTpicks......yeah,  I had a lovely cuppa..then, started cooking again..it really helps to share your experiences,  funny, good and bad with others..especially when your on your own..I ..look back at my day and just smile.....I only managed to make some really healthy chocolate mousse   and a big Shepherds  Pie- Chris style ....it's all good now thanks...won't be eating it till tomorrow...had a lovely visit from Daughter and grandson for a couple of hours and having hubby back home...is always good.  We have decided to throw out the deep fryer...husband reckons we don't need it and hardly ever use it-(its hardly been used) ..and we have deep pots/pans  to put coconut oil in if ever we need to deep fry...such a removalist, he's really good at trying to keep me minimalistic....lol..I did say trying......be blessed..have lovely weekend..:-) xxxx
    • Posted

Glad tohear you ok and happy its hard enought to cope with fibro as it is sounds like you have a caring family must say im jealous i wish i had its ok doing things for them but nothing when i need helpsad been to docs today changed my tabs again hope these do work getting fed up of being a guinea pig take care and have a good bank holidayxx
    • Posted

your not alone i a have no family around me who cares either

fibro is tough enough but with out understanding and support

its a nightmare .sad

• Posted

sad LETS HOPE THAT THERE IS SOME HOPE ON THE CARDS

FOR SOME BLOODY MEDS THAT WORK .WITH OUT CAUSING A LOAD OF SIDE EFFECTSrazz

• Posted

I am in Australia, so no bank holiday this weekend..I am really blessed to have the family I have...for sure..really appreciate them too..hope your new medication  brings you some comfort HOTpicks, have a lively long weekend..be blessed..:-) xx
    • Posted

Noticed I wrote have a lively weekend..mmm can any of us?  Meant to say have a lovely long weekend..ooops! :-) xxxrazz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.