Upset -Pathetic

Posted , 7 users are following.

I went out on Thursday night and got...VERY DRUNK ON G&T :bubbly: :cheers: :oops: and did get in till 5 in the morning :oops: - Lock in KAREOKE! 8) anywhooo.... Because of this i didnt go to work on the friday but my Hangover was so bad i didnt eat all day, So i was kind of happy haha!!! :lol: Then on Sat i dont have a clue what happend to me :o( But i decided i was having a KFC and that was that :cry: Discusting i know. But i just wanted one and i was stupid enough to not take my tablet because i was going out on the night and didnt want the orange. So me and my pal went and i had...A BIG DADDY BOX. IT MUST CONTAIN AS MANY CALORIES AS IM ALOWD FOR A WEEK OR A MONTH EVEN! I enjoyed it i loved it.

Then... I went out on the night and i just couldnt get happy, To the point where i sat in the loo and cried. I CRIED. I Couldnt stop and i ended up leaving with my friend. When we chatted and had a sit down i kind of realised it was because id let myself down. I was so discusted with myself and i was crying to much that i was sick... :? Nothing came up just pure lemonade but it just made me realise that THESE ARE NOT A MAGIC PILL! ITS A LIFE CHANGE AND CAN I DO IT? CAN I REALLY BLOOMIN DO IT :cry: Im very upset with myself and i am now back on the wagon but feeling more down then ever and feeling VILE AND FAT AND DISCUSTING :steam: :wah:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi LEC,

Sorry to hear about your weekend - I had a McDonalds on Friday night :oops: but I had just got to that stage where I really fancied something that wasn't salad. The weekend went downhill from that moment on and although I didn't go too overboard I did have things I hadn't had in a while and ate less veggies and fruit and hardly did any movement at all - really vegged out :oops: :oops:

But this morning I was back at the station waiting for the train to shrinksville and when it came I got right back on to it and hope this time it's the non stop to Shrinksville :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just pick yourself up and get back on with it - we always beat ourselves up when we've had a blip - but rome wasn't built in a day and neither will the weight come off that quickly :wink:

Just had a nice :?: salad & a cup a soup :!: :lol:

Keep your pecker up :!:

Jane

• Posted

Hi Limitededitioncharlotte,

You may have seen my previous post - I too got VERY drunk on Friday and had a curry laced with cream which i regretted later.

Don't punich yourself. We all do it at some point, we wouldn't be human if we didn't.

Lets both pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and jump straight back on the wagon with a valuable lesson learnt and chalk it off to experience.

The way I see it is we are all in this together (it doesn't matter if we are all miles apart) the support is here for the good times and the bad.

Keep smiling - you can do this - we can all do this TOGETHER.

sending you lots of love and hugs

Sam

• Posted

hi limitededition, dont be too hard on urself weve all done it,ive hada bad patch that lasted a week and ive only just got bk on top things.U can do it and u have done its just a hiccup.Yes you have to make changes with eating on the blueys but at our worst times even thats not enuff to stop us wanting the forbidden foods lol.keep smiling dawnxx :o
  • Posted

I think unless you have the \"hiccup\" you dont appreciate what the blueys do for you.

Like the gang, dont beat yourself up we have all fallen off at some point, we pick ourselves back up and keep going

:lol:

• Posted

Hi Charlotte

No dazzling words of wisdom to add, but just to say, don't be so hard on yourself. We all mess up at times just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start again!! (say's me who last Thursday had an Indian for lunch and then a chippy for tea :oops: lol)

We've all been there chick

Kirsty :D

• Posted

YEP, agree with the others.

To err is human..... smile

Don`t beat yourself up chick......just start again. (christ, dunno how many times Ive restarted... :lol: )

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.