Upset ,scared please help I think my urethra is fusing now

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am a femail 52 with ls diagnosed by my GP in the UK using clob and emollients but am in remission for the itch and soreness and have been for a long time how ever I am fusing rapidly no clitoris and very little labia left and I now fear my pee hole urethra is fusing ....I am so scared and feel so alone as only my partner knows he's great but it's so embarasing and lonely.

I have borax baths twice a week but nothing is infusing me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Alison, I truly understand your fear as I am in a similar situation and looking for something to slow the process of fusing. One day I look fairly normal down under (although one of my inner labia is missing) and the next day white patches. I try to hard to keep it under control. The itching isn't so much a problem, but the fusing is. I'm trying to get an appointment with a dermatologist to see if she has any suggestions to at least stop the white patches and fusing. I use the Clob when nothing else is working.

Let us know how you are doing or you have found any answers. There is oodles of good information here that Nancy KB has compiled on research she has done. Try to find her on the LS forum. We have to be our own detectives too and research on line. What works for one may not work for another. It is surely a mystery condition. Seems to be a lot of women in England with this.

Hang in there. This is a good and resourceful forum.

• Posted

Hi Alison, I'm so sorry to be reading your posting... has your GP assessed you recently? sorry if it's an obvious question, its a horrible condition and unless people are suffering from it, they have difficulty understanding the effects, not just physical, but emotionally too.

• Posted

ALISON- you should be putting your steroid on the fusing bits ( pea sized, rub it in for 90 seconds , everyday ! CAN ALSO try a cotton ball soaked in a weak borax solution, apply to fused area for 10 min or so and then try to stretch fused section apart. I did this and was able to release fusing around my clitoral hood with my fingernail.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.