upset stomach :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

do you get a bad belly (i.e. the runs) the day you have eaten something or from the day before? i had weetabix for breakfast this morning and have never been off the toilet all day sad i've eaten it loads of times but this is the first time ive had it on the blues, don't think i'll be having it for breakfast again!! xx

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I had weetabix this morning and I dont have a upset stomach x
    • Posted

it was about an hour after i had it that it started x must of been a one off xx

• Posted

Might be of something you have eat over the last few days I ate a chinese on friday and it effected me up until tuesday I only properly started dieting on sat tho x
  • Posted

Hello Lilbella :-)

Sorry to hear you have an upset tummy, have you eaten food from outside in the last 24hrs? Usually it's something you have eaten previously, I would not think it could be the weetabix though.... I eat weetabix most mornings on the blues with no problems!

Having said that, everyone reacts differently on these tablets eek

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

i had some onions from my dads garden with my tea last night, do you think it could be that? just i thought if you ate something high in fat it went thru you straight away, not that onions are high in fat but only thing i can think of x

• Posted

it might of been the onions from my dads garden i had with my tea yesterday x i replied b4 but dont know where my comment went?
    • Posted

ive just checked fat content earlier and know they aren't high in fat, just wanted to rule it out x

this is my second week on the blues and i can definitely see a change in me xx

• Posted

me mam said yesterday i'm wasting away haha ive a long way to go but its nice to be noticed i have lost weight and i lost half a stone after 10 days xx
  • Posted

Do onions usually give you a tummy upset? 

We are all different hun, if I eat too many tomatoes it upsets my tummy too. It's all to easy to put it down to Orlistat, when it may just be something else!

"If" it was me, I would eat Weetabix next time I was at home, just to see if it happens again.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.