Upset stomache and pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive suffered from anxiety/depression and stress! the past two years have been horrible for me and ive been under so much stress! ive always had probelms with my digestive system.. sometimes im constipated and sometimes i have diarrhea.. but for about three weeks ive been getting an upset stomache .. i had pain in my gallbladder area to the other side and all over .. sharp pains.. naseous and i feel so down! has anybody ever experienced this with stress .. they did an xray of my abdomen and chest along with EkG BUT THOSE WERE NORMAL and now im waiting for uktrasound on gallbladder liver and pancreas .. i feel so tired and my body aches ... ive had depression and anxirty for a long time and ive had so many symptoms and i always think the worst.. trying to stay positive but im in pain and so down.. i dont wanna have to get a colonoscopy either .. bowels are back and forth but have been for years.. does anybody else experience stomache pains and cramps .. upset stomach

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have stomach pains and cramps on a daily basis. My pains are usually all over my abdomen but a lot on the left side. I was diagnosed with gastritis and GERD in september and im pregnant but thats all they've ever been able to find. I too get so sick of this vicious cycle of being in pain everyday and i just want it to stop! you are not alone. I ALWAYS think the worst I dont think I've ever had a day go by for the past 6 or so months where i dont convince myself i have some sort of cancer and am going to die in months time. I know how you feel!

• Posted

i know exactly how you feel im the same way! i always think the worse and convince myself also..

• Posted

Did you check for HPylori ?

What medicines have you tried till now?

• Posted

no i havent the dr didnt say anything juts xray of lungs and abdomen... and EKg that way normal.. no meds! he did say it sounds like IBS but ive never had pain like this everyday .. maybe its just me stressing myself out i dont know

• Posted

Yes, currently same boat here. Massive anxiety, horrible pain, pressure in stomach etc. Ask to be tested for h pilory. I had this infection of stomach causing chronic gastritis.

• Posted

The treatment is tough, 2 antibiotics and a PPI for 2 weeks, and sometimes even that doesnt clear it, so you take more antibiotics. H pilory and gastritis is not uncommon though, at least 50% of people have it, but usually it is mild and they ignore it.

• Posted

I was asking Nicole, since I think she is taking something else and probably did not test for Hpylori.

I know about the course, because I myself has taken it. I did not feel it was tough at all though, people have made a fear about it. Yes, I got some fever in between for 2 days but after that I was able to continue with the course. Yes, I too took it for 10 days.

Only problem is when the treatment does not work and you may need to go for quadruple treatment. That can make someone feel nervous.

• Posted

Oh... I think I was asking you only, sorry got confused... thanks for the reply.

• Posted

Sounds a lot like IBS; has your doctor mentioned this? You don't need a colonoscopy to diagnose IBS. I was diagnosed with IBS without a colonoscopy.

• Posted

what were your symptoms and how come they didnt do colonoscopy .. i thought you have to get one done and if things are normal then the day IbS ? just curious! i have no blood in stools just pain pretty much all over body

• Posted

I had constipation, generalised abodominal pain that moved about, four different types of pain, back pain, nausea and loose stools. An ultrasound, stool tests for h pylori and fecal calprotectin were negative and so was my urine and celiac test. A colonoscopy was not necessary for me because I had no red flag symptoms and the last doctor was confident I had IBS because he had got enough information from my test results. Everyone is different and there are no one size fits all tests to rule in IBS. It depends on individual circumstances.

• Posted

hi guys thank you all so much! no he didnt test me for that just xray .. but i did have bloodwork two months ago and everything was normal but i wasnt experiencing any of these symptoms! i guess anxiety theres always some kind of symptoms you feel and then our brains automatically think the worst! i feel pain alot all over upper and lower abdomen.. i get gassy and upset stomache alot and especially in the morning! i dont feel pain after i eat but its pain that goes into my back! i hate living like this and dont wish it on anybody but it feels good to talk to people who understand it as my husband doesnt and it drives me crazy! i figured i had Ibs cause ive always had abnormal bowels... yearsssss!! im just worried cause i feel pressure between my breast and a little down... from my gallbaldder area all the way across and sharp pains all over abdomen i hate it !! i am not taking any meds just xanax as needed and itts the lowest dose! homestly i dont wanna take anything for depression! i feel like ill be a zombie!! they say its mostly how we eat! thoight about using oils and chnaging my diet! thanks again guys! i hope we all get answers and feel better .. anxiety/depression is the worst

• Posted

i also have pain in my arms and legs and back! my hands and feet tingle alot too like if they fall alseep but sometimes im up doing stuff and it just happens!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.