Uretha pain in male please help.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well heres my story.....Its a bit ridiculous.....Was dating someone for a few months....Well when we were getting intimate she did something a bit crazy/strange.....She was giving me oral and she started to insert her tongue into my penis and lick in there.....I wasnt really prepared for that but was kind of going with it....It felt strange and kind of uncomfortable and was gonna ask her to stop but she just stopped on her own.....It was getting a bit hmmm not painful but kind of unpleasent but as mentioned she stopped.......However ever since that day my urethra has never been the same....It was a bit sore the next day and now 6 weeks later it is sore most days.....It is sensitve and if my underwear runs the wrong way it stings and is irritated.....Having pain and discomfort there daily is so frustrating.....I never had urethra pain before.....It really sucks... I feel like i will never be normal again......I feel like when she did this she stretched the skin on the sides of the little opening and now the skin wont go back so its like a bit of the urethra is exposed......Can someone please tell me if there is anything i can do? It is miserable having this condition....I feel like i will never have sex again.....Frustrated and also is there any type of health issue i have to worry about with her doing that? Like from her salive going directly into my penis? Thank you so much for any help!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Go and see your doctor!

It is unlikely that her tongue has injured your urethra, but obviously there is a risk of infection from your partner's saliva: possibly an STI depending on her sexual history and hygiene and certainly any number of common oral infections which the mouth can deal with but the urethra may not be able to. Drink lots of water, lots of water, and hope that the increased frequency of urination helps to flush out whatever you have caught. Does it hurt to pee? Only to pee? Or is it sore all the time?

How far in did her tongue go? It's hard to imagine a tongue doing permanent damage such as you describe at the meatus - the opening to the urethra. Soft tissue against soft tissue, and the saliva should certainly have lubricated the tongue's entry, but in any case either she has a tiny tongue or you have a very wide urethra. I had an injury to my meatus caused by the emergency insertion of a catheter, which resulted in a partial closing up of the meatus, which was painful for a while when I had to insert single-use catheters - that stricture later had to be dilated to enable a cystoscope to pass down my urethra. But the meatal injury did not cause any pain or damage to my urethra.

I'm no expert, but it certainly sounds like a serious infection rather than any kind of injury; and you should get it sorted urgently before it causes any permanent damage to yourself or passes on to another sexual partner.

• Posted

Hey Colin, thank you so much for your reply......Ya i dont think her tongue actually injured me but i do think that her tongue did stretch that tender skin in that area and now its almost like the opening is a tiny bit wider and a small piece of the fleshy part sometimes gets exposed....then when my underwear rubs against it comes some pain and discomfort........If that is the case how do you get stretched skin to go back to normal?? I am so angry, i doubt it will ever go back......I am so naive, i didnt even think about how direct saliva would cause an infection.......I just thought of it as being the same risk as normal oral sex.......I mean it did happen really fast and i mean it probably happened for less then 5 minutes.....Her tongue didnt go in that far....and i mean the skin is stretched but just a bit but i am sure thats all it takes.....It actually doesnt usually hurt when i pee....Sometimes a bit of discomfort....Also in regards to how often......Lately it has been pretty bad and now the last day or so it has been getting better......It is so off and on....Thats why i dont feel it is an infection......I almost hope it is so if i can get rid of the infection i hope this pain and discomfort will be gone forever......I feel so bad now for other people that suffer from stuff like this....If it was in infection would the pain be constant or would it come and go and be kind of random? Also i have had o sexual play for a very long time.....Since i was feeling better last night i had a solo mission.....It actually didnt hurt just a tiny bit of discomfort....However after i was finished i soon had to pee......After i went pee i felt like i had to pee still even though i had just went pee....That has never happened to me before.....No worries about me passing on someone.....I am going to get tested for all stds, i am single now and i refuse to have any sex other then solo until i get results back.......I am going to go to get tested on Monday...Do you happen to know anything about the skin stretching and if so can it ever go back to normal? Thanks so much for your help!
    • Posted

I don't know enough about STIs and other infections. If your urethra is infected then I would certainly expect it to hurt more during the act of peeing, The continuing urge to pee is normally a sign of some sort of infection.

Are there any other changes you can see - little pimples or warts or blisters on the tip of your penis for example? They might indicate some infection. Regular washing is a must - I have to wash every time before I insert a disposable catheter, to make sure I don't drive any infection down the urethra and into my bladder. Touch wood, by being thorough about that, I have had fewer than average infections for a catheter-user.

Frequent washing, and drinking lots of water, should certainly help to get rid of what ever is lingering, but after six weeks it sounds like there is a persistent problem, which might require anti-biotics..

I'm wondering if I have misunderstood you - is it the skin of the actual glans that is stretched, or the foreskin? I could more easily imagine her tongue going inside the foreskin and stretching that, espcially if you have a tight foreskin. But six weeks is a long time for any illness or injury, never mind one to the penis; so you should definitely get some proper medical advice.

• Posted

Thanks again for the reply......Ya when i pee there can be a little discomfort but really not bad at all......Last night after my solo mission and i went pee and after that still felt like i had to pee, as far as i can remember that is the only time that has ever happened in my life....I feel like around the edges of the little hole it looks a bit different.....but i dont see any pimples or warts or bumps or anything......When i say skin is stretched a bit i mean right at the edges of my penis hole....I have been circumsized......Its like there is just a few millimetres of extra skin now not a lot......however in such a delicate area it might be enough......I need to see a good urologist....However i will start with a few docs on Monday and get tested for all stds.......I am really scared, and praying i have nothing i cannot get rid of.....That would crush me.....Thanks for trying to help me, much appreciated and hope you are okay with everything you have going on with you......
    • Posted

I don't think you have anything to be worried about in the long term. Infections can be treated. Strictures can be cleared, although you have the opposite of a stricture in a way. I presume you have googled your condition! I must say I would have thought that any stretched skin would have returned to normal by now, so perhaps it is not a stretching but some sort of wrinkled blistering (hard to tell without seeing it, which is why you need to go to your doctor).

Some things don't return to normal of course - my condition is an overstretched bladder. For whatever reason (still unknown) I stopped being able to empty it completely, so it got fuller and fuller. Now, like a party balloon after the air has been let out, it will never be smooth and unwrinkled again, and more importantly the stretching has destroyed a lot of the muscle tone and nerves in it. Now it is so large and floppy that it never gets full enough to know it needs to be emptied. And anyway it has lost the ability to empty itself, hence my need to self-catheterise 3 or 4 times a day. But that is something that has, they think, come about after years of stretching, not just from one failure to pee! I don't think your condition can be as irreversible as that.

Thanks for your good wishes. I hope your own fears are put to rest when you go to your GP. He will probably require a urine sample, and on the basis of that he may be able to prescribe you an anti-biotic which will clear it all up without the need for referral to urology. (But do be completely honest with him about what brought this on - he/she will treat it as confidential, and has certainly seen and heard worse, but does need to know the truth about what has happened.)

Best of luck.

• Posted

Hey i just had the same problem for a while and it is frustrating me... This post is 2 years old so i guess you figured it out... And my std tests came back negative.. You know how frustrating it could be so please if you could help me and tell what the problem was it would be awesome

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.