Urethra/ bladder issues

Posted , 1 user is following.

Just want some advice really or same experiences whilst i wait for my ultrasound .

last year i had 2 (what felt like UTI's) one which showed up in a urine test the other came back 3 weeks later, same symptoms but didnt show up.

after i had antibiotics on both occasions the awful pounding bladder and pain when urinating went away but ive been left with a feeling of needing to wee everyday even after going. the feeling is more in my urethra. even when i bend down or lean back i feel discomfort like a tingling pressure. my urethra looks like inflamed with a fleshy lump under it (not sure if this has always been like this) and i feel pressure in my lower stomach.

this has been going on 3 months, ive sent in urine samples, tried buscapan and oxybutynin and have been waiting 2 months for a bladder and kidney scan 😦

has anyone had something similar? i dont believe at all that this is anxiety related before anyone comments this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.