Urethra burns when I pee, ongoing for months now?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had this pain ongoing for months now, burning in the urethra whenever I pee especially when there is little to come out.

Been to the doctors twice, had antibiotics, tried cystitis treatments, changed my diet and even cranberry pills!

I've still got this pain and it comes and goes but burns still.

Anyone got any treatment?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Becky had same problem, very uncomfortable and at times unbearable. drink nothing but water, cut out caffeine and that means chocolate ,also alcohol . drink aloe vera juice, herbs urva ursi help and bicarb of soda about 1/2 teaspoonful in a glass of water eases the burning, also mixing some in warm water and pouring over that area after going to the loo gives some relief to the burning as well. The fact it comes and goes probably not an infection, could be a condition called interstitial cystitis. How old are you? could it be hormonal or pre menopausal. since i started taking the above remedy's its now fully gone. Check on the things ive mentioned on google before you try any of them in case your on some medications that clash. Oh and no citrus fruits either. All advice was given by my kinesilolgy lady. Hope this helps

Sue

• Posted

i am 24 years old, been ongoing now for a few months.

Have tried changing my diet, drinking more water but it keeps coming back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.