Urethra feels sore after vigorous sex

Posted , 1 user is following.

About two months ago, during some quite vigorous anal sex, my penis hurt a bit, and then when ejaculating, noticed there was some blood in the semen. No signs of blood since and left my penis alone for a week (difficult that was lol) and the soreness went away and thought all was fine. Until I masturbated next and then it felt a little sore again afterwards for a few days. Never had this until the bleeding incident. Been to the Sexual Health Clinic and all STI tests come back negative, no signs of blood in the urine, told them everything and they inspected my penis and said it all felt fine, but I just think it's not right. Any ideas what it could be? Wondering if it's a cut in the urethra or something that's just taking an age to heal and maybe I need to leave it longer than a week in between sex/masturbatingto give it longer to heal, but my mind if going overdrive so thought I'd see what you guys think before going to the GP.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.