Urethra plasty

Posted , 5 users are following.

I’m 6 weeks post op after urethra plastic,it’s the second time of this done,and this has been the most painful,i had 19 staples in my pernium when i woke up,skin graphs from both insides of my face cheeks. the flow has never been as good since the cathether was removed. the surgeon said when he was finished the surgery and cleaning up,i had an erection and was very pleased to see that as i have full function since,altough 6 weeks post operation my testicles are very sore,the swelling and brusing still there.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Mark

I hope all will get better soon. Give yourself some time to heal. The pain will go away in time.

God Bless........Ken

• Posted

Hi, Mark,

And after all that was done to you, you still manage to whip up an erection?! You must be one heck of a tough guy!

As for myself, I can only allow myself a half grade-erection when I cath. In case you, and a few others out there, get pestered by the well-meaning moralists among us I, suggest we all stick together on this one.

Seriously, Mark, I wish you a speedy recovery, and I'm always interested in those who have managed to turn pain around to their advantage. Let's keep i touch, and PM if necessary.

Warm regards, alan86734.

• Posted

I think the testicle pain is a good sign. It's almost 4 months since surgery for me and I'm still pretty numb down there. I can feel touch to the scrotum but not much. Can squeeze the skin and it doesn't hurt at all. Maybe this is all linked to why I haven't had an erection yet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.