Urethra swollen and prolapsed after endometrial ablation

Posted , 2 users are following.

imagehello,

I had an endometrial ablation two weeks ago. As a result the urethra looks swollen and white, as well as the vagina walls.

It feels like something will drop off my vagina. burning pain and lots if discomfort. not able to sit at all.

i am seeing my doctor in few days but I was hoping to get more information if anyone experienced similar .

A&E confirmed it is not a prolapse. cervix looks good, everything looks good but it doesn't feel like it. i have been treated with two antibiotics for possible infections post ablation treatment.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.