Urethral/vaginal pain better when sitting down? Only when you have the urge and walking?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This thing is driving me bonkers.

I can't find anyone who has the exact same thing.

Thanks.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ro,

You might find someone who has the same thing if you wrote in more detail what your thing is. I think you're saying you get pain in your vagina/urethral area but only when you are walking or 'have the urge' - what urge? What about standing? Does the pain go when you are sitting or is it just better? Describe the pain - burning, stabbing, constant.

What about lying, sleeping or maybe during sex? When did it start and how long have you been having it? These are all answers that may help someone identify with what you're experiencing. Even if English isn't your first language a few more words may help you to get some help and possible answers. The other users of this site are usually very helpful but they're not psychic!

• Posted

i think I narrowed down my problem to pelvic floor dysfunction.

I've had it before...many years ago, along with interstitial cystitis and atrophic vaginitis.

i've had them all!

now I know what is going on and what to do.

Thanks very much for your kind concern!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.