Urethral Whitness and redness. Please Help !

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey .about some day's i found this on my urethra.wtf can be ?it burns whe i pee and i have pain when i ejaculate.i go to doctor next week but i'm so scared .please help 😦imageimage

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

hey Alex

May just be something as simple as Thrush,please dont worry about Dr 's as we all say, theyve seen it all before.

I really cant imagine its anything sinister and a dose anti biotics will stop it in its tracks.

Thankfully you get to see a Dr at this very difficult time for all of us.

Stay Safe.

• Posted

than k you very much for your reply.every good word means a lot for me.yes is a difficult period but ,i chose a private clinic because the hospitals are only for emergency and corona. all the best for you !

• Posted

hey.i'm back.i think i have in the past an urethrit that i haven't treat it very well.i'm afraid than she became chronic,and this are lession of the mucosa caused by de chronic disease.... maybe an STI or STU caused that urethrit. 😦

• Posted

hi Alex, could be , yes.But i think a Dr would rather be seeing cases like you than Covid19s .

I reckon theyd get you back to your old self in no time.

This is a case they can most likely treat.easy peasy.

Dont stop drinking ,just cos it stings to pee,you might end up with a Urinaty tract infection aswell.

Stay safe

• Posted

This is something I have never seen. Please let us know how it goes with the doctor and what is diagnosed to help us all understand better.

I wish you luck and Don't be scared because doctors are there for you and to help you. So don't worry they will treat you and you'll be fine in no time

• Posted

hey.i've got seen yesterday by 2 doctors.i have chronic urethrit ,after a long time with chlamydia untreated.the redness on the picture is made by me watching inside of every 5 minute.i've got some medicine and i hope all will go fine.take care of you and your healt !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.