Urge incontinence

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello again from Malaysia,

I have urge incontinence but my wetting are very heavy. Daily I wear kendalls or either Nateen maxi overnights. From 06.00 hours, by 12.00 hours my diapers are already heavy and soggy. So normal day diapers do not work for me. The problem is I do get some leaks which starts between my thighs or either at the seat of my pants upon getting up from my chair, anyway to deal with this.? Thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Try NORTHSHORE MEGA MAX diapers or CONFIDRY 24/7 and FORSITE Diapers. These diapers hold allot. i wear them 24/7.

STAY POSITIVE

• Posted

I have tried the TENA MAXI SLIP. Everyone has their choice what products work for their incontinence , the expenses incurred and buying location to purchase. I prefer the FORSITE, BETTERDRY, CONFIDRY 24/7 and NORTHSHORE MEGA MAX diapers to be the leading and most absorbent diapers. TYKABLES are also an excellent adult diaper.

I wish the best for anyone dealing with incontinence.

JORG

• Posted

I too wet heavily and usually wake soaking wet every morning. I drip and dribble all the time during the day and if I fall asleep in my chair my bladder will empty. I wear tena maxi slips and plastic pants all the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.