Urge / overactive bladder...treatment options

Posted , 2 users are following.

after finally telling g.p. about bladders problems was given meds which made me feel terrible. i.e. confusion was the most worrying side effect..

was adviced not to look at side effects just take pills..

after suffering from bad side effects had to look at the side effect list. Was suprised by possibly side effects. wondered if the good effects of the pills outweigh the bad side effects.?

read about kegel exercises which i am trying but wondered if anyone has tried

INNOVO ? electrodes in a pair of pants...

does this work ? Has your pelvic floor improved and helped with bladder problems?

They are about £250 ... very pricey ...but is this am option?

would like to hear others experience or other things that work ...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Michelle i havent tried either that you have mentioned but there is a kegel machine not sure how it works.

how have the kegel excersises helped in any way??

• Posted

hi cheem only just started doing the kegel exercises. it might take a while to work, but have to be diligent and do daily.

thanks for reply

• Posted

hi michelle

how long and how many times a day do u do them?

• Posted

hi cheem if you look up kegel exercises on the internet you can get all the info you need...hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.