Urge to Frequently Urinate After Alcohol and Ejaculation

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm a 25 year old heterosexual male. I don't drink much, but for the last couple years I've been experiencing this issue where if I drink AND ejaculate I get the frequent urge to urinate.

Ejaculating sober I have no issues, and drinking without ejaculating is fine too, but as soon as I combine the two it feels like I have to constantly use the bathroom. If I try to hold it, it's very uncomfortable so I don't do that.

It will last for maybe an hour or so, usually I just end up sitting on the toilet and chugging water (that seems to help) until it goes away.

I've never had a UTI, but the symptoms seem similar except for the fact that it doesn't hurt to pee but rather feels relieving.

Again, it only happens when I combine alcohol AND ejaculation. Obviously the wise solution would be to quit combining the two, but I am really worried this could be an early symptom of a larger issue and I'd like to get diagnosed sooner than later. 

I haven't mentioned this to anyone until tonight I told my girlfriend about it. It's kinda embarrassing, so I'd appreciate some real answers and not trolls.

Thank you in advance!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This is normal, as you are drinking you consume more liquid. When you have an erection it is near impossible to urinate until it starts to diminish. This is one of your bodies ways to stop you urinating whilst other things are at hand and it's a way of stopping you urinating when your asleep, the reason that you wake up with "Morning Glory". Once your erection starts to go down, it tells your brain that it's cool to go for a pee. Hope this helps. 

• Posted

Hi Saul

This needs looking at, as I don't believe it's a normal reaction. I'm not clinically trained, but I understand that thirst and the urge to frequently pee is a cause for concern.

You need to see your doctor asap don't delay.

Kind Regards

JulieAnne x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.