Urge to wee

Posted , 3 users are following.

Csn anyone help me I'm a 21 female and every night when I'm trying to sleep I always grt the urge to wee I've been about 10 times in the last 10 min or so it's really annoying me il go to toilet come back grt comfy and I feel like I'm busting again please can anyone help me it's destroying my sleeo.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you have a UTI Emma. Maybe best to get an appointment with your GP tomorrow morning or if you have a temperature, maybe call 111. Good luck. X
    • Posted

whats uti I've been like it for a few months now I'm always burning up aswell. x

• Posted

It stands for Urinery Tract Infection. maybe you are struggling with a reoccurring infection Emma that antibiotics can hopefully clear up for you. If not, your GP will refer to a Urologist for investigation. Take a urine sample to your GP and he/she will test it for infection. Hope this info helps. X
    • Posted

is It serious. anything to worry about. my doctor won't do anything be never does. can I be asked to see a urologist or does he need to refer me? thank u for the help and advice X
    • Posted

Hi Emma,

As long as UTIs are not neglected, they are not serious. But if neglected, the infection is liable to get into the kidneys, which then can be very serious. I spent 2 weeks in hospital with kidney infection and it was pretty bad. Your GP should refer you to a Urologist and if he is not prepared to, personally I would seek a second opinion. Don't delay, get an appointment if you can today. Also keep flushing yourself through with plenty of water. Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on. X

• Posted

Hello I can't grt into docs tosay fully booked. no it doesn't smell but all my ribs and lower stomach and eveeything just hurts all the time it's mostly at bes time when I'm relaxed. sad it's quiet annoying tbh. I've only had 2 half hours sleep coz of the pain and that. x
    • Posted

But thank u for helping me and giving me advice means a lot wink hopefully get sorted 2moz. x
  • Posted

Hi Emma

​Not to put too fine a point on it but if your wee is a little smelly then Sam is right, you have a UTI, see your doc with a sample.  Look it up on the web.  Good Luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.