Urgent help needed please !!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please i need urgent info about aniety pills

i used to take pristiq and clozopam for a month and now i stopped taking those for 2 months since there was an increase in anxiety but i managed 

but by mistake these 10 days i took clozopam for 5 times per day like with once every two days as i was having anxiety chest pain

please tell me the withdrawal durration i dont want to take meds now i will handle my anxiety

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

You cant stop meds abruptly. I dont fully understand what your saying. Withdrawls are dangerous without weaning off and under doctors care. 
    • Posted

i dont want to visit the doctor he will again give me medicines 

i already suffered increased anxiety after i instantly stopped taking prestiq 

and now after 2 months i still have anxiety aand chest pain 

i just dont want to use meds

• Posted

Im going to say this calmly but please listen did someone tell you to take klonopin five times a day? i would recommend calling the doctor immediately the one who perscribed this and talling him and then ask him what to do now or go to the emergency room or  a and e i dont know where you live..and explain all this. The withdraws are dangerous okay. Its klonopin and you took it five times a day?  No weaning off nothing and  dont think you took it as prescribed. This needs medical attention. 
    • Posted

not five times a day 

i took it one klonopin 20 mg in 48 hours another in next 48 hrs 

i am sober since 2 months no anixiety medication 

only took these klonopin 5 times in total 

i just want to know the withdrawal duration as i havent taken any other meds thses 2 months

• Posted

Whew oh. The klonopin is gone by now. It should be gone already from your system.
    • Posted

thank you bery much lisalisa67

so can i take these 0.25 mg klonopon sometimes if i have chest pain due to anxiety overthinking and if i am unable to sleep ???

it wont have any adverse effect ??

thanku vwry mich for your help

• Posted

thank you very much all for your reply 
  • Posted

Try deep tummy breathing. In through your nose and out of your mouth. You might have some very mild withdraws but nothing serious at all. You are thinking about it and its giving worse anxiety. Try the breathing techniqe eight times to get oxygen to your brain. It will help
  • Posted

can I ask do you have chest pain due to a problem or your anxiety my love im a little confused? with any meds for depression/anxiety or strong pain relief you must NEVER just stop them it can be dangerous please please see your doctor. On two occassions i had a nasty reaction. first time was years ago when I was on sertraline, i decide after being on them for two or three years I didnt need them I would stop them after two days I was ready to drive my car into a wall!! luckily I came to my senses and I went cold turkey that is very unpleasent. secondly was the mistake of the doctor I was on dihydrocodeine a strong painkiller for pain I was on them three months and the meds were having no affect I went to the doctors at the time I wasnt aware she was atrainee doctor and she told me to stop them there and then and offered no alternative within a day I was getting chest pains I was shivering hallucinating and awake for two nights. it was only because I worked in healthcare in the prison the pharmacist looked these tablets up and it turned out I was withdrawing as if an addict was from drugs. I rang back up and the stupid doctor wanted to put me back on them to wean me off and offer me sleeping tablets!!!! I politely told them to get knotted and for a couple of days I was experiencing this "cold turkey" I wrote a letter of complaint then I moved surgeries and I have wonderful doctors now. my intention is not trying to scare you my love as I know going through anxiety is the worst thing any one can do to someone going through the anxiety but to explain yes these meds are wonderful when they are being taken reguarlly but THEY cannot be just stopped because of the side affects. Please see your doctor if you feel you want to stop but dont do it on your own. once again im not here to frighten you just to offer advice from someone that has gone through the abrupt stopping of meds x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.