Urgent, please!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm female, 25 yo, 49 kg. 153cm tall. Since 4 days now I have been feeling fatigue, headache, rapid heartbeats and overwhelmed like I'm going to faint, chest pain but not difficult on breathing, this happens mostly after I eat breakfast I stomach pain in the upper area, where esophagus in connected to the stomach, After breakfast I get all the symptoms mentioned and then I feel like I'm about to pass out and poop and vomit, after defecating I start slowly feeling better again. I went to the doctor for e check up and from telling me is because of my stomach prescribing Buskolamin, vitamin B complex and vitamin C + paracetamol pill, nothing else got told. It is the 2nd day of taking the medicine but nothing changed I feel the same. Because of the covid19 I'm scared to seek more medical attention at least at a gastroenterologist because I don't want to endanger my family.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi....it can well be stress/anxiety related. you are in fact describing it...

try to listen to gp advice and avoid watching news and all the negative impulses.... life is too short for that...you will be ok...just eat bland and get over it...it could be mild food poisoning.. your gut aura needs time to heal...

keep it positive. and smile

• Edited

Hi Toli

Do the symptoms only occur after breakfast? if so what do you eat for breakfast have you changed what have for breakfast recently?...also what do you drink at breakfast time. It sounds as if your problem relates to what you eat for brekki...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.