URGENT: What is this?????? It’s itchy too!! PLZ HELP

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thank you for reading this.

Ive had only had one partner all my life and they had chlamydia and they didnt know. So I got tested and sure enough I had it too and received treatment. However, this was back in February and I havent had sex since then.

Now I have this and its itchy.

What do I do?

What is this?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

please someone help me. please.

• Posted

it may not be, but it looks like lichens which affects the vulva-visit your doctors for a referal to gynaecology & a diagnosis

try not to panic too much, most things have innocent explanations x

• Posted

aww thank you i really appreciate that 😃 was freaking out about that!

• Posted

bless you, it doesnt look like blisters to me as others have said. i believe it is inflamed skin, as this is typical in the beginning stages of lichens! it can be treated though, mention it to the doctors and they will likely give you some cream:)!

• Posted

Dear anxsgrl,

You have a slightly paler, rougher patch of skin close to the clitoris. As ge34667 has suggested, it could be a lichenification condition, either lichen simplex or lichen sclerosis. It's difficult to tell from your description or photo which of the two you have, but an experienced dermatologist or gynaecologist would be able to distinguish them.

Of the two, I think it's more likely to be lichen simplex if you have a pre-existing skin condition like eczema, allergic dermatitis or dry skin. If you scratch any part of your skin repeatedly, it can look exactly like the photo you posted. So if you have any of the skin conditions I mentioned that makes you want to scratch, then the end result would be what you're currently experiencing.

Adhari

• Posted

oh my god thank you so much for your help!!

I actually do have eczema!!! So that would definitely make sense! And now that I think about it, often patches in my skin can sometimes look like that like on my chest (except if I scratch too much on my chest it gets red and bleeds more). But I definitely see that!

thank you soooo much! Stay safe!

• Posted

if i were u id go wait to see what it does because it looks like it just flared up go to the doctors and get professional advice

• Posted

great advice, i will wait a week or so! Thank you!

• Posted

its lile a big cluster of blisters to me but go get it checked out

• Posted

oh so you do think these are warts or something of that sort? Im so worried ahh, this really sucks ):

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.