Urgently need of advice; wart

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I've had two warts over 5 years ago that are currently still present; when I had these i had used the stuff to freeze and take the root out, but throughout the 5 years I still have patches where they are; its kind of like dead skin; every few months I will cut the dead skin off and get it level and not very noticeable but that. It comes back like dead skin again, it's putting my confidence down especially as it's coming to summer and I'm going on holiday this year; very embarrassing sad what can I do to get rid of them? Please help me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had mine for 12 years and I tried EVERYTHING! What finally worked was 25,000 IU of vitamin A. Prick the capsule and put it directly on the wart. It gets crusty and then flakes off leaving healthy skin. I removed two from my feet and three from my hands. It's not painful at all. The smaller ones were gone in two weeks, the larger ones took a couple of months but it's so worth it! I had to order the vitamin A online but it was only $10. Google vitamin A and warts and there is a case study you can read with pictures. Good luck!!

• Posted

Thankyou!!!!! I'll do that first thing payday then!!! Really hope it will work for me! :D thankyou!! ??????

• Posted

It's worked for everyone that I have recommended it to, I'm shocked more people don't know about it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.