Urinary frequency/pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, all! I am a 24 year old male, and I'm a recovering addict. While I was using I would have to pee a lot and would have to force it (never try cocaine!), and my best guess is that I somehow hurt something inside from doing that over and over. Ever since then I have had urinary pain and hesitancy. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like the muscles for defecation and urination have gotten crossed, so to be able to urinate I have to either be defecating or pass gas before it feels like I can urinate. Also, the pain is often worse (feels like my penis is a sore muscle) after having to having to pee and having to also go #2 because I have to try harder. I was diagnosed with urithritis, but antibiotics did not help and the problem still persists. it does look like the opening of my urethra is slightly red and swollen, especially when I'm in pain. I have been tested for all the major STD's several times and they've all been negative. I would like to be sexually active again, but am afraid of pain and performance issues. Any help would be much appreciated. I did have a scope done last year and the doc said everything looked perfectly normal.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.