urinary hesitancy

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had had a TURP few month back, other than the normal symptoms of which all of you describing, few month ago, while in the UK, I suffered a blockage went to the emergency room, and after literally pocking inside me with various catheter’s about 5 times, they have not been able to get the flow started and decided to keep me for the night for an AM checks, while they proposed to stick a needle trough my bladder for a relief before the AM procedure. Lucky for me the flow has slowly started and I was able to escape without having any procedure. The pocking has caused same damage and pain for over a month of which eventually passed.

As the flow had no relations to the prostate, and it had to do with a narrow passage, my urologist preformed cystoscopy, at first it difficult to pass through to the prostate area, but finally all went well, and my flow after procedure was ok, about a month later I felt as my flow is weak again, and in the same time I have started to have hesitancy, I had a second cystoscopy of which again improve the flow, but unfortunately the split seconds of hesitancy have not stopped and getting even a bit worse. ,

Has anyone had any similar experience and or an idea on the next steps forward to eliminate the hesitancy ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

So sorry to hear about your urination issue and hope you find something to help you.

Glad people report things like this to help others.

• Posted

What can they do for a permanent fix. ? without pills.

• Posted

Nothing is guaranteed to be permanent because there has been little research for prevention.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.