Urinary problems-teen

Posted , 1 user is following.

for the past few months on and off I have had urinary problems. my penis burned and hurt to pee and it feels hard and painful to pee like it has to squeeze through. Whenever I poop it also burns to per afterwards. All my symptoms went away until I masturbated today for the first time in a few weeks. Theirs a red patch on my penis head that appeared after I masturbated. What I also noticed is I have two veins( but i don't think their veins) they run horizontal on each side and my veins go vertical. Their each about a inch long and it kinda looks like a rubber band around my penis but the band doesn't go all the way around. My urine had also been sticky lately so could I be diabetic and would you guys have any clue what my other problems might be. Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.