Urination and ejaculation restriction

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a 56-year-old man and this has been slowly happening to me for the past two years.   When I urinate It  feels like at the head of my penis there is a restriction slowing down or stopping my urination to just a dribble  . at the same time it feels like a electrified and over sensitive   uncomfortable  feeling . In the last year I’ve had similar problems when I  have sex and  ejaculate . It feels like when I do come it reaches all the way to the head of my penis then stops and just dribbles out.  In both situations just at the start of any body fluids to be released they both stop or slow down to dribble out.

Thank you  The dribbler  :

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Robert. Please see a urologist. They should be able to help u. I don’t have a clue 
  • Posted

it sounds like you have an urethral obstruction, it could be a urethral stricture which is the narrowing of the urethra, a result of scarring from surgery or from recurring uti's. You should go to the doctor , especially because if urine is being restricted, and considering your age, it could possibly be a case of prostate inflammation or infection. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.