urine hesitancy comes and goes

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

i had this since June  i visited urgent care because my doctor had no openings so they took a urine sample found nothing. and they even sent it out nothing. so i follow up with my doctor and he said its nothing ti worried about. and then this week i went up for a yearly checkup and i asked him again and said the same i don't found anything to worried about. He said call back if it stil happening. which it is It takes a few mins to start the pee steam and often times it only a little at a time. but does not hurt just sometimes a little warm my pee is light yellow and clear after drinking some water. i notice i happens durning the evening but now its happen more then that this morning it is happening. I did have some back pain last night but went away after taking some medication (i did some lifting) and a got a small back ache this morning but went away it was hardly anyway pain at all. I am a 23 old male i am going to call my doctor office today. I also have anxiety not sure if that could be the cause.  

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.