Urine pink I’m confused

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi there i know this is a weird one.

so when i go to the toilet sitting down for a fair time around 10 mins when i get up there like a streak of a pink colour going down to the bowl of the toilet from the top. ive been to doctors had blood test urine test and also just had a ultra sound and came back normal

could this be where i put bleach around the top of my toilet or where around the top of my toilet there is old bleach/limescale? also when i flush the pink staining doesnt go i have to wipe it so its sort of stuck to to the white bit going down if that makes sense which makes me think it cant be urine? or something mixed with my urine lol ? any advice greatly appriciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.