Urine problem

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,started with a water infection e coli bacteria,had 5weeks of antibiotics and urine tested every week,out of the 5 weeks lab test came back no infection, no antibiotics now for 2 weeks but still getting burning and pain when peeing, sometimes I only pee alittle,had consultation on Tuesday and he is sending me for a scan,can't stand the pain much longer its awful,told to take paracetamol and ibuprofen,can anyone recommend anything else,PLEASE

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi, have you tried Serrapeptase tablets - they are for inflammation and could help you I'm sure. I started taking 2 every hour for about half a day and then onto the recommended dosage. Read up about them on the internet.

Regards

Jean

• Posted

You probably still have a urine infection. The good news is that the leading Prof in the world on UTI infections works out of the Whittington Trust Hospital NHS refer all's but long waiting list. Otherwise Prof Malone-Lee also works in Harley Street privately in London. Well worth a visit if you don't have any luck elsewhere. The standard test forUTIs is not fit for anything really, misses many infections and NICE have not revised their guidelines. Look up info from CUTIC. Hope this helps.

• Posted

A second opinion and more in-depth testing may be your best option but in the meantime, phenazopyridine should help your symptoms (AZO, Uricalm, Uristat, etc.). I have IC (and a UTI) and this helps with flare-ups. Good luck!
    • Posted

I had four utis earlier in year, e coli.  After antibiotics clear samples.  I am however left with an intermittent painful bladder, always happens on wake up.  Some days not there.   Some nights up and down to loo, others it has calmed down and dont really feel it.  Daytime urination normal frequency.  Had ultrasound of kidneys and bladder ok.  Next stage seems ro be urologist cystoscopy which im reluctant to have as i have no blood, no pain on urination and it settles for time before reappearing.  Could it be something im eating?  Cut caffeine out ages ago.  Dont want surgeon making it worse as thats whatnhappened to my friend when he started with cathters looking in bladder.  It is getting better slowly but i dont understand why it keeps reappearing. I suffer from anxiety and GP thinks this affects it.  Any experiences would help.
  • Posted

Hi Dawn, why not try Serrapeptase?  This is a wonderful 'safe' tablet for inflammation in any part of the body. Look it up on the internet to read all about it and what it can 'cure'. Maybe, just maybe it will do the trick for you?

Good luck

Jean 

• Posted

I have looked up serrapeptase and would love to try it but am on warfarin and dont know if it will interfere with that.  Does anyone know?
  • Posted

Hi Dawn, I don't think so BUT look it up on the internet as they set out all the info on this marvellous product.

Regards

Jean X

• Posted

Looked this up and it unfortunately thins the blood and is contraindicated for warfarin, i am very disappointed, another door closed for me
  • Posted

Oh dear - hope you soon find a solution??

Regards

Jean X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.