Urine results

Posted , 3 users are following.

good afternoon,

ive recently just had my results from my urine sample that was sent of to the lab. they have said that my urine albumin/creatinine ratio is above range and the result is 42.6mg/mmol then says outside reference range.

any experienced this before ? would be much appreciated and what did it mean for you?

many thanks

josh !

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi josh,

I'm sorry to sound negative but surely your doctor will tell you what all that means. That's their job after all.

• Posted

Josh I hope you have seen your doctor about this high reading. Please dont ignore it. You may have problems with your kidneys which need sorting out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.