Urine test results alarming

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi!

My doctor pointed me to 2 bad results for my urine, but suggested just do more drinks. No further tests or etc. Appreciate if anybody can advice. This is first such test for last 6 years, I'm 50 man, no any problems, no regular meds.

Urine Protein (normal Neg) : Trace (Abnormal!)

Urine Gravity ( normal 1.001-1.035) : 1.036 (High!)

Tx Much

Mario

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

In addition I got lower back pain on the right side, without any reason, read that sometime this can be mistreated. Tx.M

• Posted

you have trace amounts of protein in your urine and depending on your diet could mean nothing. are you a diabetic? because I am and I sometimes have protein in my urine. if he didn't order further tests then I think you should be okay. did you ask him what it meant? or if he was concerned about it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.