Urolift

Posted , 17 users are following.

My urologist is recommending Urolift. Another urolgist says that the results haven’t been that great. I dont know who to believe. Any advice?

1 like, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes. The results I've seen posted all over the place is yes, indeed, the Urolift results aren't that great. Also, those TV commercials seem not to be based on reality of patient experiences. I would never do a Urolift Procedure.

• Posted

I don't recommend Urolift. I had it done 14 months ago and it helped a little, maybe 30% better flow but then the improvement went away and I'm back to the same. Also, it changed something for the worse: my ejaculations became almost always painful after the Urolift.

I am planning to have another procedure done soon, probably Greenlight with some TURP and the surgeon will attempt to remove the Urolift staples.

• Posted

My urologist said the same for Urolift. Mixed results. Tried to sell me on Rezum. Reviews not good either.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.