Urolift clips coming out ??

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had urolift last December. Tonight I was at a kick boxing type cardio class punching and kicking a bag and felt some pain, I've been peeing massive amounts of blood and I'm thinking maybe one or more of the clips pulled out. I don't know how common that is. I also don't know if I should go back to the urologist that did it or find another one to check it out.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

BenThere,

If your having blood you should have it looked at as soon as possible. I can understand why you would want another Urologist to look at it for a second and unbiased opinion. Hopefully if you find another Urologist he would be familiar with Urolift. Whoever looks at it should do it soon.

Thomas

• Posted

Good morning

I would go back and see what is going on. 9 months after I had my Urolift my one clip came off. I had no Idea that it did Had no bleeding or pain. My doctor was doing a scope to check my stricture that is how he found it. My prostate got smaller. Had a new clip put in and the other 3 I have tighten.

Been fine for 3 years..

Ken

• Posted

I didn't know they could adjust them later.The problem I'm having is that I would like to go to another doctor but there aren't very many that do urolift around me and I would want to find someone that has experience with the procedure. I just don't know if I would trust the guy that did it to be honest about what is going on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.