Price 

and 

Results 

Do share whatever information's you have  

Thank you ALL

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The Urolift is done in many other countries including England, the USA, and I believe, Australia, and probably many other places. If you are getting this because of BPH, there are many other alternatives also, including PAE, green light laser, FLA, and aqua ablation to name a few. Understandably, costs vary. In many cases they are covered by national health plans or insurance. You can read about all of this on this blog site. Do not let anyone do a TURP on you until you have done this research. Most people feel that the TURP is an old, rather savage way to deal with BPH, that has significant likelihood of awful, life long side effects such as incontinence and or impotence.

DO THE RESEARCH!

Neal

• Posted

Also, look up Urolift on the web, and contact the company which supplies the equipment needed to do it. They can provide information on where it's done, whether it's done in India, and costs, etc.

Neal

• Posted

Dear NEAL,

Thank you for your detailed response and the different alternatives that you have so provided for TURP.

i will explore the same 

I am separately writing to the Urolift company and hope to receive a response from them to allow me to get the procedure done closest to India.

Warm Regards,

Viney K. Chaudhri

• Posted

Hi Viney,

Wanted to know if you were able to gather more information about Urolift procedure in India. My Father was recently diagnosed with BPH (Enlarged Prostate) and Doctors was advising against Prostate Surgery since my father had a Heart By Pass Surgery  5 years back. I am desperately searching on alternative options and read about Urolift. 

Can you please let me know if you found something on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Naveen Kokcha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.