Urticaria and xolair

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi everybody!

I was diagnose with solar and heat urticaria four years ago. My life since then has change dramatically.

my dr just recommended for me to star with XOLAIR .has anybody taken this drug? Did it help?

1 like, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Me! I take Xolair and after about 3 shots, it was life changing. I'm told I could go into full remission.
    • Posted

OH yea????? this is motivating. you have solar urticaira? how long till you noticed an improvement? I just got my second shot the other day. and no improvement yet.
  • Posted

It is still helping me going into 12 months of treatment but still not free of hives... I am going into another year of treatment with Xolair. I hope to see remsission soon as I have battling my hives on my arms, feet, knees, chest and face for 4 years. Keep your head up!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.