Urticaria/hives

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I've been in two week intake of fexofenadine 125mg and levocetirizine 5mg once a day. When I get back to the derma doctor still I have rushes/urticaria and its very itchy. She prescribed double dose of what I took for the last two weeks and now this double dose is for one week. I've consumed my first 2 fexofenadine earlier but still have rashes. She also advised me to have some lab test and bring the result to her after. Is it ok to take two fexofenadine at the same time as she prescribed it? Please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ihave suffered from contact urticaria for over thirty years...I take fexofenadine 120mg twice a day...I have taken two at very short intervals but get chronic indigestion so take one morning and one afternoon...I also have lots of sensativities to medications 
    • Posted

It makes my urticaria worst. Now I stopped taking fexofenadine and experience less inflammations and itch. Thanks by the way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.