urticiara/H pylori bacteria

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi there i have suffered from chronic urticiara now for 4yrs & i recently tested positive for stomach bacteria H pylori which i have been told cld be the cause of my urticiara . Is there anyone else had same issues?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The strength of the link is not certain but it might be worth taking the treatment for H Pylori. Haven't checked but I bet that you will find the treatments available on the NHSE patient web site. 
    • Posted

hi norman ive already received triple treatment for H pylori my last blood test tested still positive so my gp is going to do a stool test i will keep you posted
  • Posted

Good GP, the antibody to the H pylori will stay positive for years but the stool test looks for the antigen, which in this case, would be H Pylori particles.
    • Posted

well this is how i requested it from gp they were nt that bothered tbh.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.