Used the heelease

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had heel pain for 2years but since having a knee replacement on the opposite leg my heel pain for worse until I used the release with pulse.I didn't think it would be any good when I saw how small it was but after a couple of times using it i was getting so much relief and now after a week I hardly notice the pain apart from when I first get out of bed.Thank you it's the best thing I've ever spent my money on.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What did use? I know you gotta be careful on here but send me a personal message thru here? Is that a tens unit? Please share your in info with me!

Ladyjack51

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.