Useful recovery aid

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok, before I write this, I will add that I am NOT endorsing this product and of course you should seek medical advice before using anything but I wanted to share this with you.

After another busy week and a busy Saturday shopping on my feet all day, I was in a shopping centre with my daughter and we love to go in to our £POUND shops for bargains. For these of you outside the UK, these are shops that sells every item fo £1 POUND, similar to a $1 store.

I am now sitting with my leg up and on my foot is a sock called a TEA TREE & PEPPEERMINT, DEEP MOISTURISING FOOT PACK.  Their are two socks in each pack and I also bought a pack called ARGAN OIL DEEP MOISTURISING FOOT PACK WITH MOROCCAN OIL EXTRACT.

Looking on the back of the packet there is an address for the manufacturer, here in Liverpool, but I'm sure that they must distribute to anywhere in the UK where there are these £SHOPS.

It is honestly so cooling and fresh and maybe it's partly psychological but it feels so good on my foot that it's not paining as much as usual after walking..

I'm not sure if I am allowed to give out the name of the manufacturer so if admin see this could they let me know please?

The smell alone is amaising...... I'm stocking up tomorrow lol

5 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I live in Ontario we have dollar stores here that might be similar but I don't recall seeing anything like that.

Would love to try something though once my bandages and such are removed sounds great.

Thanks for sharing

• Posted

Thanks Bohemia,  sounds like heaven,  I will look here but if not there is always ebay lol

cheers

• Posted

Mishe I've sent you their web address in a private message x
  • Posted

Thanks so much Bohemia. I shall certainly give them a go!!
  • Posted

It's Poundland - so many versions of pound shops - got some Tea Tree type and brilliant - thanks for suggestion

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.