Useless

Posted , 7 users are following.

I hate my self. I am just some isalated pathetic scopath that has no lid. But that is just me. I hate everything everyone I just wasn’t to be alone. By my self. That’s it. I can not take it. I can not even take life any more it is a struggle. I cut my arms legs any thing that can fill the most pain. I cut one arm till the cuts cover it till blood runs down. Then I go over and do the same to the other. Carve lines in to my arms with a blade. That is me . 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,  are you very young?  Sometimes cutting is common with young people with depression.  I never understood cutting till I had the urge to do it to myself a year ago.  I felt like it would transfer all my mental anguish to where I would cut myself and it would make me feel better.

You aren't alone with these feelings. You just need help and I think because you are here you want help. I really hope that you consider going to see a therapist in person.

I really doubt you are a sociopath because you have so much pain/feelings inside. Socipaths don't really have emotions.

You just need someone to help you. Life can turn around for you. This is a great first step. Please take further action. Tell a medical professional how badly you feel and tell them you are desperate for help. 

God bless you

• Posted

Useless,

Please go and seek professional help. Something is bothering you deeply. It sounds like you have been hurt terribly. If you are cutting then you need help now.

Is there anything specific that has triggered this behavior?

Please talk to us. You need to talk it out along being under a drs care.

• Posted

Hi why do you hate yourself?  Did you freely choose to be like this?  Do you want to be miserable and unhappy and cut yourself?  If the answer is no then you need to do something about it.

Do you have any family/friends who can help?  I know it is hard asking for help but you have to give yourself a chance to heal.  You deserve it as we all do.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.