Using Hydrocortisone on Tight Foreskin

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i have been recommended by online sources to use hydrocortisone cream on my foreskin. While erect, it is quite stiff and wont go back. However, the on the shelf cream at the pharmacy is labeled as anti itch cream. Is there a different one i should be going for, or is using the anti itch cream on it what im supposed to do? Thanks!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Can you post a picture of your penis current state please so we can all see.

• Posted

What age are you? Have you tried doing stretches to help the suppleness and elasticity of your foreskin?

If not, you have a tight foreskin you can do simple stretches - yes something like a simple steroid ointment will help if your foreskin is particularly tight - usually something as simple as liquid Coconut Oil applied 3 or 4 times a week, and when you are doing stretches is all that is needed .......

• Posted

i am 16 years old. what stretches are recommended?

• Posted

First of all, due to your age you should NOT post any images / photos / pictures on here.

What I also think we need to do is to establish what it is you feel you need to sort out? So when you say " i have been recommended by online sources " what is it you feel you need to sort, precisely?

I will now link two sets of information together when you say " my foreskin. While erect, it is quite stiff and wont go back "

So what you men of your age get is either they cannot expose any, or all of the head / glans of their penis. Or, they can expose most or all the head, but when they have an erection it is difficult for the foreskin to go back to the position where it is fully covering the glans of the penis. Which of these is it you want to sort.

In terms of recommended stretches we are unable to post external web site addresses on here so you will need to do a search using the following information:

• Wiki - How - 3 Ways to do - Phimosis Stretching

You should never force your foreskin to stretch, you should start with very gentle stretches then after 2 or 3 weeks of doing regular stretches without any problems you can gradually increase the pressure you use and the amount of time you are doing the stretches for .....

• Posted

TYPO ALERT: where I say : "So what you men of your age " this should actually read - So, what young men of your age ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.