Using reph. gel to balance ph and leaking?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am currently on antibiotics for bv, and I've got 2 more days until I'm finished. I purchased that gel that balances things down below, and woke up in a watery puddle of my own bodily fluids. I believe I should be okay, because the antibiotics cause things to die off, and ive been on them for 5 days. Has this happened to anyone else? I've read that it's just old cells, but still. Like, this costed  more than I was willing to spend. should I be worried?  Did it help with odor? 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Like I hope it's useful. I would be upset if it (god forbid)..

• Posted

Back when I used the rephresh inserts, it worked for like 2 days & then the smell came back. I also had the same reaction that you had with the watery fluid. 

• Posted

Back when I used them, I had the same watery fluid reaction. The inserts worked for like 2 days but the smell came back. 
    • Posted

Really? Only 2 days?? Were you on antibiotics while using it also? It did you take jarrow d.? 

• Posted

The gel totally elimated my odor for 2-3 days. It seemed like mine came back tho. I now drink ginger lemon shots from a super foods store by my job and i feel like that has evened out my ph or something. Wish you well
  • Posted

I have taken and tried everything under the sun, the only thing that works is going no sugar no yeast in your diet and the greek yogurt and lemon ginger orally seemed to balance my ph. Those fancy expensive pills and antibiotics didnt do jack for me. I am sure our bodies are all didferent so luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.