Uterine embolization

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yesterday i take ice cream and since them i'm feeling Cold, but often i sweat also, now i have 37.3 with head pain.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brigitte02995,

How many days has it been since your had your UFE? If recently, the sweating is normal for the first week. My doctor said it was my body responding to the fibroid dying.

• Posted

Since April 14/4/16

Is like all the side efects are starting now, because after the procedure i was feeling bad only 2 weeks them i was able even to travel to Africa for a month plus but since i came back i have serious pain , sweating at nights and fever some time .

I went to doctor they priscribe me metronidazole which i take in case of infección. Ufffff im feed up. Tired for pain and sweating

• Posted

hmmm its been well over 3 months since your procedure. Maybe it could be early menopause. I have heard that UFE could trigger early menopause. I'm sorry to hear you're so uncomfortable. I hope you get better soon.

• Posted

Thanks menopause is not my portion in Jesús name.

I have being sufring for years only to not have histerectomy because i'm willing to have Children. So my effort will not be aveal

Thanks for your comment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.