Uterine Fibroids

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, i am 33 years old without child and i have been diagonized with chronic fibroids. They are 8, Four of them big and the other 4 are small. I have been put on zoladex for six months and from my research in the internet the reviews are just scary. I don't have much of symptoms. i once experience intense pain and the MRI report indicated that i have a sack of water called POD an infection of which i am taking some antibiotics. Kindly advice?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

are the antibiotics working? As far as the fibroids go if you don’t have any symptoms they usually don’t want to do anything until you do. But you have options like uterine fibroid embolization and myomectomy. There may be more, but I would advise you to look into it now while it’s not an urgent issue. I only tried one hormone progesterone and that cause me to bleed heavier.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.