Uterus fibriods

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all, Can anyone please tell me why i have been having a watery discharge each time i finish bleeding heavily due to fibriods. The discharge isn't blood but i constantly wear panty liner. I am due for gyenocology clinic in 2months i have done my ultra scan.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It is difficult to know as there many be many reasons. Could it be just the end of the period? or it may depend on if you are taking any medication or have you had any recent treatment? I think it can happen when on Eysma tablets or after a hysteroscopy. It may be best to mention to they Gynaecologist when you have your appointment to see if they can advise. Perhaps have a look on the internet in the meantime but take it all with a pinch of salt too as we are all different.  Good luck. 

• Posted

Thanks it has been ongoing each time i finish my menstrual circle. I have not started any treatment.

When i on my circle i only take tranexamic acid and mefanamic acid.

I will also mention it at the clinic.

• Posted

i get the watery colourless discharge as well especially during my ovulation i think is too do with the fact that is fibroid because before the fibroid it used to be sticky odorless white discharge which shows me am ovulating i ve ignored mine cos it doesnt affect me  but would mention it to the clinic when i visit next 
  • Posted

Rosemary I have a fibroid myself and I noticed after my period that I had a watery discharge with a weird odor so I just called my gynecologist and he just sent me some infection pills to my pharmacy. I believe it came from that fibroid. You may need to call yours as well.
  • Posted

I must speak to my nurse tomorrow about it but i have not been into active relationship for many year till present.

What medication where you prescribed and name of infection if you dont mind.

• Posted

They might want to do a swap before prescription. Do you know the name of the infection.

I have taken this antibiotics whilst I took my tooth out from dentist I think or probably prolonged carter smelling blocked nose. It's safe

• Posted

Yes that's it metronidazole 500mg tab that's what I always get from my gynecologist

• Posted

I had a lot of discharge too prior to fibroid removal, all that has stopped since.. thankfully!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.