Uti?

Posted , 1 user is following.

My discharge has been smelling foul like fishy or dead and  I thought it was Bv.. there’s no buring when I pee and the only time it itches is when there is a lot of discharge and it will itch for a little then go away it’s not clumpy or anything it’s normal liquid discharge  so I recently webt to the doctor and they did a vaginal culture and tested my urine and said they found microscopic blood in my urine and said they were going to send both to the lab.two days later they called and said the cuture confirmed that it was a uti but said nothing about the urine. Could they be wrong ? I have no buring or the feeling of having to go to the restroom often 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Maybe ask for further testing. I wonder if they can make further testing just to make sure everything is alright down there. Good Luck💖💕

• Posted

Are you about to get your period? Or finished? Sometimes it could be that I think.. I always take many showers when on my period and maybe the discharge smells because.. something is happening. Maybe a imbalance downthere. Food we eat affects how we smell and how our sweat smells too. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.