UTI fix

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello All.  I'm new to the group .   I have LS with UTIs.   I use D-mannos for the uti .  works like a charm .  only if the infection is e-coli  only .   I had one after the other and this has never failed me.   

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Will have to look in to this! Do you need a prescription?
    • Posted

no .   all natural .  It works great  go on the web and look at Amazon for it.
  • Posted

What is this D Mannos ? My dusted gets UTIs all the time and it's the E-Coli

• Posted

D-Mannose is a natural sugar that by-passes all and goes right to the bladder and the e-Coli can't resist it swim to it the D-Mannose clings to the bacteria so it can not attach to the wall of the bladder and next time yu go to the toilet out it goes.   No antibiotics, no resistants to antibiotics.   I have been on it since 2008.  get it on Amazon 

• Posted

Deanna please tell me what D-mannos is and where to get it.  I have had 6 UTI's this year alone also had Diverticulosis at the same time.  It has taken 3 weeks after all the antibiotics and still not gone.  Thanks

• Posted

D-Mannose is a natural sugar that by-passes all and goes right to the bladder and the e-Coli can't resist it swim to it the D-Mannose clings to the bacteria so it can not attach to the wall of the bladder and next time yu go to the toilet out it goes.   No antibiotics, no resistants to antibiotics.   I have been on it since 2008.  get it on Amazon ?

• Posted

You can get this D-Mannose on Amazon and at any Health food store.  
    • Posted

Hi Deanna,

Do you take D-Mannose on a regular basis or just when you find a new UTI starting.  Do you take just one or more.  I'm so desperate I will try anything for UTI's beginning four years ago.  Last year 16 of them, so far this year 6.  I have read up on this and it couds be caused by a tear in the utirine wall allowing E-oli to enter, so this could be the answer I have been looking for.  Thanks for the info, hoping for the best. best.

• Posted

I take D-Mannos every day .   4 veggie caps in the morning then 4 at night.  At first sign of a UTI, I take it every  2 hrs. up to 7 servings then the next day every 3 hrs.  till bed then on then on the  3rd day every 5hrs.   then see how you feel  .  you should be better if not it could be another bacteria  besides e-Coli.  get a culture.     Best Wishes. 
    • Posted

Thanks Deanna, Since they are all naytural I guess I should buy the company with that amount taken, "if i could."  I have recieved the bottle of 100 from Amazon, hope it works for me too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.