UTI instant relief! Baking soda water

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been suffering for 6 months with recurrent uti's.Now i feel horrible back and flank pain and doc has given me 4 different antibiotics none successful.Waiting for urologist app.I came across a video on youtube.The young lady says to try her grandmas cure for uti...2 teaspoons baking soda and 8 oz water.followed by another glass of water.I tried this it has almost erased the urge and pain after one day.I will try this daily I also hear apple cider vinegar works.Im going to try cornsilk also.the hairs on the corncob you are suppose to let them dry after peeling from corncob.Then boil and make a tea from it.I hear this works as well.I believe God has natural cures for everything because everyone cant afford doctors and meds.And sometimes meds fail.But God does not.****Praying for all sufferers I too understand the physical and emotional pain.Anyone tried these natural remedies please reply thank you!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My friend that is a hundred years old share that with me. She would take a glass every hour until symptoms went away. iI Think you have to be careful if you have blood pressure issues. Also you can take a cranberry pill dailey to keep from getting uti.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.