uti not going away pls help

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had a uti at the middle of june and did a course of the cystopurin sachets. i thought i got rid of it but im not sure, about the middle of july it started hurting again badly, bare in mind the pain never fully went.

i did another course, didnt work.

so I rang the doctors and got put on nitrofuratonin for 3 days and was still in pain, then on 3 days of slexid.

still hurt but the doctors said to leave it for a few days.

i did A water sample and came back clear but it still hurts when I’m urinating.

its more just before i pee, and a real discomfort after for a while. i dont even where to start and i feel like im back to square one.

help pls

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there

I am 58 had my first acute UTI at 18. VERY painful, took antibiotics.

Over the next 8 years I had recurrent acute UTIs.

Then when I spent a few months in Spain I listened to the BBC world service

radio. The commentator mentioned a "strange" fact that caught my attention:

In France GPs prescribe you to drink 20 drops of your own urine in a glass of water

to cure UTI.

(Urine therapy is an ages old cure for various things, check it out on the web).

Anyway next time I had the first signs of UTI I drank 20 drops of my own urine in a glass

of water ( anything to avoid that excruciating pain! ) and next time I went for a pee all symptoms had gone. Doesn't take 2-3 days for symptoms to go like with antibiotics. So for the last 25 years I have not taken antibiotics and have not had UTI, since with this method they never even develop. MAGIC!!!!!!

Try it, you won't look back, I promise.

Good luck and good health!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.